Ephesians 1 – When we recognize that we are blessed, chosen, predestined, redeemed, enlightened and included we are empowered to live for the praise of his glory.
- Blessed – In heavenly realms, with every spiritual blessing, in Christ
- Chosen – In Christ, before the creation of the world, to be holy & blameless
- Predestined – In love, for adoption, in accordance with His pleasure and will, to the praise of His grace freely given us in Christ
- Redeemed – Through His blood, forgiveness, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace lavished upon us
- Enlightened – He has made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure, purposed in Christ, to bring unity under Christ
- Included – In Christ, when heard message, when believed marked with a seal, promised Holy Spirit = deposit of guaranteed in inheritance
- For the praise of His glory – according to the plan of Him who works out…